"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Thursday, July 29, 2010

The "Official" July 2010 Migration Route Report

Wow! July has sure flown on by. My aunt and uncle and cousins were just here, right? ;) And then Huntsville...and camp...and VBS...and company...and now is now! :D

We have had lots of fun company this month. July 19-26 my Michigan grandparents came, as well as some long-time family friends from California.




Mom's friend Lynda came with her daughter Rebecca to enroll her at the local university. Since I have not seen them for quite a while, it was nice getting re-acquainted.




We had fun with my grandparents as well. Of course we went to the zoo, and I was thrilled when Grandpa offered to buy me a Chattanooga Zoo/jaguar shirt! I know I will wear it a lot. :D Alison was thrilled also when Grandpa bought her a Big Wheel. Alison enjoyed Grandpa videoing her swimming at our local pool. Besides that, we did not do too much, but it was still fun being together and making more happy memories. :D


~Photobug

No comments:

Post a Comment