"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Friday, July 8, 2011

Amazing Love



This is one of my absolutely favorite songs ever. I learned it a couple years ago at summer camp, and just fell in love with it...I cry every time I listen to it! Since I learned it at camp, when I listen to it I always like to close my eyes and imagine I'm at camp, and leaving the amphitheater as the staff sing this song.

But for you, I'm sure this song means something different. Just come to my blog, watch the video, and close your eyes. Think about what God has done for you! Happy Sabbath!

~Photobug

No comments:

Post a Comment