"We shall individually be held responsible for doing one jot less than we have ability to do...But when we give ourselves wholly to God, and in our work follow His directions, He makes Himself responsible for its accomplishment. He would not have us conjecture as to the success of our honest endeavors. Not once should we even think of failure. We are to cooperate with One who knows no failure." ~Messages to Young People, p. 309

Sunday, July 3, 2011

An Important Notice to my Faithful Blog Readers


Hi, everyone! I just wanted to tell you a few important things.

First of all, for the next week I will be without Internet. This next week also ends up being the last week in the "Blogging Through The Gospels" program! I've known that for a while, and have scheduled my last few posts so you'll be able to read them each day.

Secondly, this week also happens to be the scheduled (and final!) launch of Space Shuttle Atlantis. Atlantis is (currently, you know how those things change!) set to launch this Friday, July 8, 2011 at 11:26am. This is history in the making--the last space shuttle launch ever! I highly recommend you watch it, if at all possible!! Go to www.nasa.gov/ntv to watch the launch live--it will be an awesome sight! I've watch the two previous launches live, and they were just amazing. I'd recommend starting to watch about 15 minutes before launch.

~Photobug

No comments:

Post a Comment